Sunday, February 13, 2011

ASOS etc

I bought this off asos.com today:

Image 4 of ASOS Side Frill Dress



It cost 21GBP but I had a 10% off code. And there's FREE SHIPPING! That eases the pain somewhat.

I also bought these: (top - Sigma E30, bottom Sigma E10)




 
pictures ripped from sigmabeauty.com 

I wanted to get the pencil brush as I've been wanting the MAC one for a while but couldn't justify the price, and got the fine liner brush because I've heard it's an excellent dupe for the MAC 210.

Today I had a lovely fish and chip lunch in Fremantle. Then a gigantic icecream at Baskin Robins. I swear that Baskin Robins serves you so much more than any other BR! So I was feeling pretty fat after that, which made me decide to go for a brisk hour long walk along the river in South Perth.

Our city is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment