Thursday, February 24, 2011

Waiting Game

I love ordering things online, but I hate when they seem to take forever to arrive. I'm incredibly impatient. Currently I'm waiting for 2 ASOS orders - the one I posted about before, and also another order (I'm hopeless) of a skirt and a pair of earrings, and 2 Sigma Beauty orders (yes, I made another one). I want to have them right away!

I haven't ordered any cosmetics (or purchased in store) since I blogged about my ACW order. That is such an achievement for me, because usually I get the urge to buy something at least once a week. Most days I make up mock orders, but then once I get the guilts I close my browser and do something else to distract myself. I think I am getting to the stage now where I have found products that I am happy with and know how to apply them properlyish.

The Chevron City to Surf is on again in about 5 months time. I have already started to train for it, and by train I mean only doing a mere 3.5km run per day. The weather in Perth has been atrociously hot and HUMID the last 19 days. It's still been 32C when I've gone for a run at 7:30pm. I'd love to run in the mornings but I am a grump in the mornings and won't get out of bed if my life depends on it. I will increase my distance when it cools down a bit, but my fitness is already a little better.

Bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment