Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just a Boring Tuesday

Today was extremely uneventful. I went to work and that's about it. My makeup today was...


Eyes:
- Foundation base
- Stila Launey e/s (lovely shimmery pale peach with gold flecks)
- MAC B&G Fluidline
- White shade from the Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Bronze in corner
- Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black (people are either lovers or haters)


Base:
- Revlon Colourstay Sand Beige


Face:
- Stila Sun Bronze in hollows
- NARS Orgasm Illuminator on apples


Lips:
- Stila Lip Glaze Stick in Peach

I never wear black eyeliner. It does nothing for me, and I've never quite been able to master getting both eyes even. However, today I really wanted to wear a sharp, fine, dark line over a peachy/gold base. I was craving the clean look, and I think it worked really well. I wish I had a peachier e/s but Launey did the job well enough. I had no time for photos before I was rushing out the door so you'll just have to use your imagination! I got a few compliments from my colleagues so it must have looked okay.

Adding the following to the list of my current lemmings:


Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Brown


A new one of these:

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - N4
picture ripped from allcosmeticswholesale.com
MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation (will stalk StrawberryNet for this, my shade occasionally appears)

Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation is amazing. I use it over a tinted moisturiser, buff it in with my 187 and there it stays until I take off my makeup. And I am very oily, so for this to hold up is brilliant. Unfortunately mine has only a small amount left, so I am using sparingly.

Hump day tomorrow! Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment