Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bronzer

Somehow I ended up with 6 bronzers in my MU collection and I am completely oblivious to how this happened, because I don't consider bronzer to be a part of my 'staple' look. This just reinforces to me where all my money goes!

Anyway here are swatches of my bronzers without flash and with flash: 

 



L-R: Boots Instant Glow Shimmer Powder in Aztec Gold, Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Glow, Neutrogena Healthy Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer in Sunkissed, NARS Laguna, Stila Sun Shade 1, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze.
The shimmery ones which I think look best for evening/night time are Boots Instant Glow, NARS Laguna and BB Shimmer Brick although I know some people swear by Laguna for daytime.
Rimmel Natural Bronzer is a great cheapie, but comparing it to the higher-end bronzers it can look very 'ruddy'.
I find the Neutrogena to be difficult to blend once it's on the skin and often have to put some Studio Fix over it to make it look less noticeable.
Stila Sun would have to be my current go-to for daytime (when I can be bothered with bronzer) because whilst it has a tiny tiny tiny amount of shimmer, it gives the most natural glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment