Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Monday...

There's a thread on the Vogue at the moment about favourite eyeshadow brands. I just posted about my Chanel quad Nymphea, which is one of my favourite quads.

Here it is:




And here's one I found online, as my picture isn't very true to the colours:

ripped from strawberrynet.com

I like this quad because even though it contains a pink and a green (which IRL is not really like either picture, it looks a lot green-er than in photo), they're still neutral and not super duper bright. I wear this quad by starting off with a wash of the light champagne colour, then wet-line with either the green or the pink, and then smudge the sparkly chocolate brown into the crease.

I also named Stila as some of my favourite shadows, except I think I prefer Chanel, because Stila shadows seem to be very soft and your brush picks up too much colour as the pan seems to crumble when the brush touches them. These Chanel ones are a lot harder, but are still just as lovely to blend.

Today I went into the city to see if the Stella McCartney bag I wanted was there. It was. And at $19 (was $99) it was a bargain. I plan to use it as a uni bag for this semester.




Not a great picture, but you get the idea. The accessories were the only thing I really liked from this collection. I wasn't overly fussed on the clothes. I wanted to get the oversized sparkly knit in the black or nude (not fussy) but every one I saw had pulls in it. No thanks.

I wonder how many people we'll see in the lace camis now that they're all on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment